Thursday, August 24, 2006
So What is the weight limit?
5:00 pm |
Edit Post
Does any body know what the weight limit is for a Renault Laguna? We are now on the verge of our departure to France for four months. Our first port of call is Dieppe where we will spend the night following out crossing from Dover to that beautiful port of Calais. We will then continue to a small village just outside of Bayeux where we will stay one week before heading down to Poities. Needless to say the car will be rather ladened down with 'stuff'. And probably a little more ladened down on our return in December. No guess' for what people will be getting for Christmas this year.
So there we are, tomorrow we set off at some ridiculous time in order to catch our ferry at about nine in the morning. It seemed a reasonable time until I thought a little about the time it would take to get there.
Anyway, I'm sure the children and I will enjoy seeing mummy turn an odd shade of green at around ten. It's all part of the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Gibsons on-line
- I live in Burkina Faso with my wife, Cheryl, and three children and have not yet found a house for us to live in and I work amongst the Fulani people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment