Thursday, August 02, 2007
Rain.
2:25 pm |
Edit Post
For those interested in the Djibo rainfalls for the past few months... here they are:
June 5th 4mm
June 16th 2mm
June 23rd 1.5mm
June 27th 45mm
June 30th 3mm
July 3rd 12mm
July 12th 18mm
July 14th 35mm
July 23rd 11mm
July 24th 8mm
July 25th 30mm
July 31st 35mm
Not that we are obsessed with the weather, but...
Next record due in September due to our absence from the area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Gibsons on-line
- I live in Burkina Faso with my wife, Cheryl, and three children and have not yet found a house for us to live in and I work amongst the Fulani people.
1 comments:
Thanks for this, Mark. I devoured these statistics eagerly. It looks okay, basically. Trust the millet is coming on well. When are you back in UK? What are the troop movements when back?
Post a Comment