Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Bricks
9:32 pm |
Edit Post
Some of you will be aware that we have been raising money to build the SIM pastor here in Djibo a house. Well, the work has begun... by making the bricks. Normally one would buy bricks in the town, but due to their very poor quality we have decided to make our own -- or should I say I have employed certain individuals to be responsible for the production of bricks. As we have quite a bit of land around our house we have decided to have the production line in our yard which is very interesting for our youngest, and today saw the arrival of the sand and gravel lorry (which nearly took the gate of its hinges on its way in and then lost the use of its forward gears whilst in the yard) and the first hundred bricks we produced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Gibsons on-line
- I live in Burkina Faso with my wife, Cheryl, and three children and have not yet found a house for us to live in and I work amongst the Fulani people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment