Sunday, April 08, 2007
Home at last
3:34 pm |
Edit Post
After what seemed an eternity we are finally in our new house. There are still a number of bits and pieces to do but the place is certainly liveable. With hot season now upon us it certainly it does seem a little strange sleeping under the stars though we haven't get got to the point of wetting our beds before we get in them yet but I'm sure the time will come in the not to distant future. If anyone is thinking of visiting us I would advise that you avoid the next few month as it would be a little like stepping in to a furnace. But if you happen to be one of those who like warmer climates I'm sure we can accommodate you without a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Gibsons on-line
- I live in Burkina Faso with my wife, Cheryl, and three children and have not yet found a house for us to live in and I work amongst the Fulani people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment